Thursday, April 12, 2012

Obsession

They say you can tell a lot about a girl by her favorite song. Well I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but this week I'm at a current obsession with these two songs ! I can't get over Jhene Aiko's voice in "You vs. Them"  and Usher's voice in "Climax", they're both so amazing! But nonetheless when I first hear a song the beat determines whether or not I will pay a song any attention, then follows the lyrics. And these two songs, OH MY GOD the beats and the lyrics just attack me ! I feel like the music was welly put together with the artist voice and lyrics. I'm in love. I definetly have these two songs in repeat everyday while i'm driving somewhere, when i'm at home, when i'm hanging out, when i'm at school, when i'm doing homework, Obsessed.
#PersonalPost

No comments:

Post a Comment